Emel (Mel) Colgar
Grad Cert Phty (Major in Manipulative Phty)
Mel has been a physiotherapist for more than 25 years. She worked in hospitals in overseas and Australia earlier in her professsional years. Her special interest is shoulder problems which she likes researching and studying about.
She recently finished her postgraduate study at The University of Sydney where she was able to enhance her skills and knowledge further in her profession.
Currently, She has been working in her private practice for the last then 18 years in Carlingford and West Pennant Hills.
- Stop Headache, Neck Pain and Bad Posture:
For Adults, Online Gamers, Teenagers, Students
Available from Amazon.
- She presented her talk at a SESA Closed Conference to her colleagues. it was about her way of examination and treatment of stiff shoulders.
- She has run Acute Low Back Pain GP Education Workshops for GPs for NPS.
Mel is a member of:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association and
- Shoulder and Elbow Physiotherapists Australasia
- Medicare Local Northern Sydney Health Area
Some of the conferences and courses she attended:
- 2017 SEPA Educatio Seminar, March 2017
- Musculoskeletal Segmental & Dry Needling for Physiotherapists (Western Acupuncture) October 2016
- APA Austrailan Physiotherapy Conference 2015
- APA NSW Symposium 2016, Physiotherapy: an evolving world
- APA Shoulder Pathology Seminar Dr W. Ben Kibler 2014
- APA NSW Symposium Get Physical 2014
- Jeremy Lewis: The Shoulder - Theory and Practice 2013
- SESA Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia Closed Conference 2012
- APA Austrailan Physiotherapy Conference 2011
- SESA Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia Closed Conference 2010
- APA Australian Physiotherapy Conference 2009
- APA State Branch Conference 2008
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.