Correcting Your Sitting Posture
- Start correcting your posture with your tail bone. Push your tail bone out by rolling your hips forward so that you increase the curvature in your lower back.
- Take your knees apart a little so that you can sit on your pubic bones.
- Bring your shoulder blades down first and pull back to open up your chest taking some deep breaths.
- As you breathe out pull your belly button in (You may leave this for later if this is too hard for you to do for now.)
- Hold this posture and take some deep breaths in and out feeling the unloading sensations of your spine for ten seconds.
- Repeat this few times every hour or so.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.