- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (major in Manipulative Physiotherapy)
“Mel” has been a physiotherapist for more than 27 years. She has attended more than 65 thousand physiotherapy sessions in her private practice in the last 13 years only. She worked in hospitals overseas and Australia earlier in her professional years. Her special interests are shoulder pain and neck pain.
She finished her postgraduate study at The University of Sydney where she was able to enhance her skills and knowledge further in her profession.
Currently, she is practicing from Carlingford and West Pennant Hills and she has done this since 2007.
- Stop Headache, Neck Pain and Bad Posture: For Adults, Online Gamers, Teenagers, Students.
Available from Amazon.
- She presented at the conferences about shoulder problems;
- NZ Shoulder and Elbow Society Conference in New Caledonia 2019
- SESA Closed Conference in Brisbane Queensland 2014
Mel is a member of:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Shoulder and Elbow Physiotherapists Australasia
- Kuring-gai District Medical Association
- Medicare Local Northern Sydney Health Area
Some of the conferences and courses she attended:
- 10th Annual Masterclass Symposium 18th July 2020 by Australian Physiotherapy Association
- NZ Shoulder Elbow Society Conference in New Caledonia 2019
- PAIN SCIENCE 2.0: Brain Models of Biopsychosocial Care and Why It Matters 15 March 2019
- The Complete and Advanced Upper Quadrant – 19-21 October 2018
- 2017 SEPA Education Seminar, March 2017
- Musculoskeletal Segmental & Dry Needling for Physiotherapists (Western Acupuncture) October 2016
- APA Australian Physiotherapy Conference 2015
- APA NSW Symposium 2016, Physiotherapy: an evolving world
- APA Shoulder Pathology Seminar Dr W. Ben Kibler 2014
- APA NSW Symposium Get Physical 2014
- Jeremy Lewis: The Shoulder – Theory and Practice 2013
- SESA Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia Closed Conference 2012
- APA Australian Physiotherapy Conference 2011
- SESA Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia Closed Conference 2010
- APA Australian Physiotherapy Conference 2009
- APA State Branch Conference 2008