How to Correct Your Sitting Posture
- Start correcting your posture with your tail bone. Push your tail bone out by rolling your hips forward so that you increase the curvature in your lower back.
- Take your knees apart a little so that you can sit on your pubic bones.
- Bring your shoulder blades down first and pull back to open up your chest taking some deep breaths.
- As you breathe out pull your belly button in (You may leave this for later if this is too hard for you to do for now.)
- Hold this posture and take some deep breaths in and out feeling the unloading sensations of your spine for ten seconds.
- Repeat this few times every hour or so.